Tuesday, July 15, 2008

For Eyes


As you can see (unless you need glasses), I have recently joined the those in need of corrective lenses club. I probably joined the club a while back, but I didn't get my eyes checked out until recently. I don't know when I first noticed that my vision was starting to degrade, but it was obvious by last fall when I was in China and my brother and his surgically enhanced eyes were able to easily read street signs that I could barely decipher (pretty amazing, given that he doesn't even know Chinese). Even though my vision is still pretty good, I notice a remarkable difference when I put on my glasses. Everything more than a couple feet away from me is noticeably sharper. It's nice to be able to see in HD again.

4 comments:

The Svecs said...

Good thing you got that done before Feb 17, 2009, else you might not have seen anything anymore. :-)

Unknown said...

I could have also gotten a converter box, but it might have been difficult to hook it up to my optic nerve.

Alan said...

Sounds like it is time for you to look into the laser with your remaining eyes.

Unknown said...

I am going to be in Venezuela in a couple of months...