Thursday, April 28, 2005

You are what you drive

I don't really like or agree with this whole blue state/red state dichotomy that the media has been pushing for a while, so while I don't exactly appreciate the premise of this article, I found it somewhat interesting. A lot of it was pretty obvious, Republicans like pickup trucks, Democrats like econoboxes, etc. I think the most interesting finding was how Democratic familes are more likely to drive minivans than Republican families because women tend to have more of a voice in the car buying decision in Democratic households.

1 comment:

MDS said...

I had never heard of the country singer or the song referenced in the first paragraph, but I think it's rather stupid to assume that someone who gives you the finger is doing it because of your bumper sticker. It's more likely that you just cut them off without realizing it.